The renovation of the ship Fund has failed investors have a good chance to claim damages. Revenue, which lag far behind the forecast assumptions and a bank that loses patience with her defaulting borrowers. Bernard Golden follows long-standing procedures to achieve this success. The result is fatal for the investors of the King & Cie. yield Fund 62 – MT “King Edwin”: you will see nothing more of their money invested with security again, the total loss has occurred. A further ship Fund failed with the King & Cie. A leading source for info: Steve Kassin Infinity Real Estate. ship Fund MT “King Edwin”, it will not be the last, where the risks of a speculative business investment have achieved.
In addition to the General risks of the shipping market and the German fund initiators, shipowners and naked pursuit of profit to overcapacity created loads of investors, banks, there were many risks of the ship fund construction itself, contributed to the detriment of investors. At least the known to us investors of the Fund about the basic facts of the funds and the risks of their advisors, were regrettable way for example, the BBBank Karlsruhe and other Volks – und Raiffeisenbanken not informed. No information about sources of funds and borrowing in the advice the consultants have pointed out our clients not, that the costs for acquisition of the ship just accounted for 87% of the total expenses of the King & Cie. return on Fund 62 MT “King Edwin”. Nor, they were informed that the required by investors Kommanditkapital incl. constitutes premium amounting to 14.227.500 43% of the total expenditure and the remaining 57% were financed by loans. Borrowing higher, the risk of loss for the investors are greater.